× Find all information about Payment processor scripts, Paypal clone scripts, Skrill/Moneybookers clone scripts here.

How to download a paypal clone script

FacebookMySpaceTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditNewsvineTechnoratiLinkedinRSS FeedPinterest
Pin It
More
9 months 4 weeks ago #29134 by Mc Williams
Mc Williams created the topic: How to download a paypal clone script
Follow the following steps to download a paypal clone script:

1. Go to this link: www.stretchgo.com/shop/product/5-paypal-clone-script.html

2. Click add to cart and proceed to checkout. You will need to register or login if already a member. Just in few seconds, you will be registered.

3. The above step will take you to Paypal where you be prompted to Make payment.

4. After you pay for the Paypal clone script, you will be redirected to StretchGO.

5. Locate the "shop" menu at the bottom of this website.

6. Click "My downloads" and click the id number of your order.

7. Check under files and download the zipped file in there and save it in your favorite location of your website.

You will have now downloaded your paypal clone script and ready to install and run a website that works as a payment processor or gateway like paypal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 10 hours ago #29728 by Stella
Stella replied the topic: How to download a paypal clone script
Check this one out also, I would call it the best paypal clone out there: www.paymentprocessor-script.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: meshack

Announcements

Things can be tough for Experts who are trying to freelance online. While many things may get tough, the toughest thing is always and will always remain "how to land the first client who buys your service". In this post, I will explain to you how it is very easy to land your first client to buy your services here on StretchGO. First, StretchGO offers a very easy way to market your freelance services. As an Expert, you can post your services by navigating as below: Login ==> Click "Projects" - a drop down menu appears ===> Click "My services"…