× Freelance writing commonly asked questions and answers are found here.

essay writing website script

FacebookMySpaceTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditNewsvineTechnoratiLinkedinRSS FeedPinterest
Pin It
More
11 months 6 days ago #26672 by Brianss
Brianss created the topic: essay writing website script
Essay writing website script - for sale

Today, I am here to explain what I have for sale at a very affordable price. Should I start with the price of the name of what I have for sale? Well, I have a very nice essay writing website script which I am selling as a download.

The cost of this essay writing website script is $50.

What will this Essay Writing website Script give you?

1. A website where your customers can order essays, research papers, dissertations, research proposals and pay you.

2. Your essay writing customers get to track their orders, message the admin and the writers, and submit revisions and feedback.

3. You submit the work you have completed and your customers get to download it.

4. It has a writers end where your writers will login and pick he orders, complete them and submit at a pay.

5. There is also an admin end where admins login, check the orders, payments and track the completion of orders.

6. Admins also message both writers and clients.

This essay writing website script is the most elaborate because it allows you run more than one independent customers websites.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 5 days ago #29848 by Dennis
Dennis replied the topic: essay writing website script
Hello, I need this website.

More
7 months 4 days ago #29849 by Mc Williams
Mc Williams replied the topic: essay writing website script
Hi Dennis,

Kindly find our writing clone scripts on www.fitwriters.com/
On that website: You will find:
1. Essay writing website clone scripts.
2. Content writing website clone scripts.

Thanks.

Moderators: meshack

Announcements

Things can be tough for Experts who are trying to freelance online. While many things may get tough, the toughest thing is always and will always remain "how to land the first client who buys your service". In this post, I will explain to you how it is very easy to land your first client to buy your services here on StretchGO. First, StretchGO offers a very easy way to market your freelance services. As an Expert, you can post your services by navigating as below: Login ==> Click "Projects" - a drop down menu appears ===> Click "My services"…