Guidelines to follow on your new posts and replies to grow the GO coins value and your positive balance (10 Oct 2017)

To help protect the GO coin value, we have come up with a measure that ensures that:

× Find all information and guides about our Essay Writing Clone script here.

How to configure the clients panel of Essay writing website clone script

FacebookMySpaceTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditNewsvineTechnoratiLinkedinRSS FeedPinterest
Pin It
More
6 months 4 weeks ago #29080 by Mc Williams
Mc Williams created the topic: How to configure the clients panel of Essay writing website clone script
At this moment, you need to have installed the clients panel of the essay writing website clone script which is documented in www.stretchgo.com/forum/essay-writing-we...-in-your-cpanel.html

Also, at this time, I have to let you know that you need some small skills in PHP and hosting (especially file paths), to effect the below changes.

Note: We do not have a configuration or installation process but it is pretty easy to edit the below files.

This Essay writing website clone script has been developed with 100% access to the code to allow future developments at your end, extension and freedom. We therefore, will retain the process as below.

You may also hire us via an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to set up this script at any stage. We will charge you $38.5 for this work on all panels.

File number 1: The index.php on the clients panel of Essay writing website script.

Browse to the public_html folder and locate the index.php file.

Locate the below code from line 10 and change the database name, user and password.
$username = "userhere"; //mysql username
$password = "passwordhere"; //mysql password
$hostname = "localhost"; //hostname

$databasename = 'dbnamehere'; //databasename

You may also need to change the $hostname part depending on your hostname. It is mostly "Localhost" but may change depending on your hosting provider.

File number 2: The lib/connect.php

Locate the file lib/connect.php and click to edit it.

Locate the below code from line 5.
mysql_select_db('dbname',  mysql_connect('localhost','user','pass'))or die(mysql_error());

File 3: The lib/connect2.php

Locate the file lib.connect2.php and edit the below code from line 3
########## MySql details (Replace with yours) #############
$username = "dbuser"; //mysql username
$password = "pass"; //mysql password
$hostname = "localhost"; //hostname
$databasename = 'dbname'; //databasename
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sophia Lawrence

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #29081 by Mc Williams
Mc Williams replied the topic: How to configure the clients panel of Essay writing website clone script
You may notice so many database connections we are making. So, what is the reason?

The reason is that we are upgrading this system slowly to OOP and mysqli connections. Finally, one connection file will be the one to be edited.

Actually, the lib/connect.php file.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago - 4 months 6 days ago #29738 by Sophia Lawrence
Sophia Lawrence replied the topic: How to configure the clients panel of Essay writing website clone script
I was always searching your web hosting site because you provide super customer service and repair. I truly have all my Online Nursing Essays stuff hosted there and truly like it.
Last Edit: 4 months 6 days ago by Mc Williams.

More
4 months 6 days ago #29847 by Stella
Stella replied the topic: How to configure the clients panel of Essay writing website clone script
Best academic writing websites are found and developed on this link: www.fitwriters.com . Look no further.

Moderators: meshack

Announcements

Things can be tough for Experts who are trying to freelance online. While many things may get tough, the toughest thing is always and will always remain "how to land the first client who buys your service". In this post, I will explain to you how it is very easy to land your first client to buy your services here on StretchGO. First, StretchGO offers a very easy way to market your freelance services. As an Expert, you can post your services by navigating as below: Login ==> Click "Projects" - a drop down menu appears ===> Click "My services"…