Guidelines to follow on your new posts and replies to grow the GO coins value and your positive balance (10 Oct 2017)

To help protect the GO coin value, we have come up with a measure that ensures that:

× All issues, topics, questions and answers in Education are found in this category.

Text book issuance to form one students in 2018

FacebookMySpaceTwitterDiggDeliciousStumbleuponGoogle BookmarksRedditNewsvineTechnoratiLinkedinRSS FeedPinterest
Pin It
More
1 month 1 week ago #29503 by Evelyne Cecelia
Evelyne Cecelia created the topic: Text book issuance to form one students in 2018
The decision by the government to issue six textbooks to the form one students in 2018 is a great move to give all learners accessibility to the same learning materials. I would complement the cs for the bold move to curb on fraud and mismanagement of the textbook funds. I hope that the government is also not trying to use it as a scheme to squander taxpayers money. If updated to the letter, it's a good plan.

Evelyne Cecelia holds a Bachelor of Education (Arts - English Literature) from Kenyatta University, Kenya.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelvin Mutea

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #29504 by dorothy mwende mutinda
dorothy mwende mutinda replied the topic: Text book issuance to form one students in 2018
Kudos Dr Matiangi, but he should make a follow-up to the last moment. Some headteachers have enriched themselves using these projects in one way or the other.

Dorothy Mwende Mutinda is a P1 teacher holding a certificate in Primary Education.

More
1 month 1 week ago #29507 by Mary Kiragu
Mary Kiragu replied the topic: Text book issuance to form one students in 2018
Text book issuance to form one students in 2018

This is a very commendable move by education Cs to make students have access to learning materials. So long as there will be no corruption involved education sector is headed for a major come back and I hope the students will appreciate all these efforts by Dr Matiang'i and perform well in their studies.

The books also being properly labeled will not be stolen and sold in the streets as has been the norm for a long time.

More
1 month 1 week ago #29516 by Chepngenoh S Chepkwony
Chepngenoh S Chepkwony replied the topic: Text book issuance to form one students in 2018
Issuance of text books to students joining high school is a good move and a great legacy left by Dr. Matiangi in the education sector. it will help students feel equally important and doesn't give others a competitive advantage

More
1 month 1 week ago #29523 by Faith chepkoech
Faith chepkoech replied the topic: Text book issuance to form one students in 2018
issuance of book is great work done by CS and this has left a great legacy..this will help all students since all students will feel equal. this is a great move

Moderators: meshack

Announcements

Things can be tough for Experts who are trying to freelance online. While many things may get tough, the toughest thing is always and will always remain "how to land the first client who buys your service". In this post, I will explain to you how it is very easy to land your first client to buy your services here on StretchGO. First, StretchGO offers a very easy way to market your freelance services. As an Expert, you can post your services by navigating as below: Login ==> Click "Projects" - a drop down menu appears ===> Click "My services"…