Well, this is 2018 and we are now approaching 2019. For Kenyans,we are almost electing other fresh national leaders. But for the business people, it has not been easy especially because there has been non-working ways on How to market a product in Kenya. The aggressive Kenyan business people have utilized these methods to no success. Why?
1. Because these How to market a product in Kenya ways require high tech skills which most Kenyans do not have.
2. Because they require hiring expensive services from techy savvy guys.
3. Because some techy savvy marketing guys and companies in Kenya do not deliver.
4. Because of these How to market a product in Kenya reveal not the working ways buys just a Google search results of some random websites and blogs of people who managed on that page without serious skills.
So, how exactly can we know How to market a product in Kenya?
In this article, I will try and be brief in introducing the best marketing strategy for Kenyans. You will enjoy this method because it is:
Steps to get started getting real customers through this marketing strategy.
Step 1. Go to this website: www.assistapp.co.ke
Step 2. Signup and provide all the needed details.
Step 4. Enter your business categories and update.
That is all. You are all ready to receive new customers and they should start streaming in anytime from then.
You will now start receiving real customers looking for what you sell or offer. These requests will be sent to your provided mobile number anytime there is a request.
All you need is ensure that your account is topped up with at least Ksh. 10 because it costs Ksh. 10 per every customer lead sent to you by that system.
This is by far the best way on How to market a product in Kenya because it is:
1. Does not require internet connection. Your SMS will always ring anytime someone is looking for what you sell or offer. You will receive the contacts in there and contact the person in real time.
2. It doesn't require you to have a website. Just receive buyer requests and deliver.